Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Coffee Cafe Bundle

Continuing on from the coffee theme the other day for my Colour INKspiration challenge, I thought you might like to see a video on the Coffee Cafe Stamp set bundle. I wish I'd had this bundle when I was doing my challenge. It would have made making dozens of coffee beans so easy.




What goes better together than coffee, stamping and friends? Nothing! It’s the perfect combination! And just like your coffee, you can customise your projects—without the added calories. Try inking just the word “friend” from the Coffee CafĂ© Stamp Set for a personal touch. Use the straw image to stamp a background. Or, colour the inside of the wooden heart with craft ink for added contrast. There’s a whole latte love about this set and the coordinating products in the Coffee Break Suite.

If you like what you see and want to order this bundle, head over to my online shop or conact me zenakennedy@lizzy.com.au and I can order it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...