Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Quota Craft and Gift Fair

I must apologise this post is a little late in coming, as all the exciting Close outs sales and retiring list had me a little preoccupied. However I did want to tell you about my first foray into being a stall holder at an event instead of being the coordinator of the event.

Each year Quota International of Carindale holds a Craft and Gift Fair to raise funds for Cleft Pals and Asperger Syndrome. I am usually one of the coordinators of this fair, however this year I had to stand down to support my husband as he underwent surgery for Stage 3 melanoma. I am happy to report that all seems to be going well.

Anyway because of this I was free to concentrate on my Stampin' Up! hobby, in between hospital visits. My team grew to 5 and what a lovely group of women they are. Having a team made me feel a little bit responsible for getting them going, so I accepted an invitation to become a Stall Holder at the Quota Craft and Gift Fair. What a strange feeling that was.  From Coordinator to stall holder, I can now see both sides of the coin. It was very exciting, some of my team agreed to come along and sell their hand made products.

Sarina Cardillo and Kerry Kelly two of my team

We set up some lovely displays and demonstrated my favourite tool the Envelope Punch Board.

We had complimentary make and takes.



There was also a lucky door prize to be won.
Packing up for the day was interesting. Look what I can fit in my front seat!



Thank you for reading to the end of this post. This was a very exciting day for me and both of my team members that attended. We met so many lovely people and had lots of laughs, actually I think we may have been the nosiest stall there as we all seemed to be getting excited about something. I just love how crafting brings out the kid in us all.

Thank you to everyone that came and visited our stall, we really appreciate you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...