Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Just another reason why I love Stampin' Up!

They give back, I found this video on one of my Facebook Feeds this morning. It is not the only way they give back. Did you know that they give us donation boxes for all our charity events here in Australia. Every year the Paper Angels has huge Christmas Card Workshops at several different venues reaching from the Gold Coast to as far north as Cooroy and at each venue the raffle prizes all come from these donation boxes. They actually do believe in Making a Difference in peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...