Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Brayer background

I love techniques and the Brayer offers a chance to make some lovely background on cards. If you look closely you will see two techniques using the Brayer. The sky came together by brayering layers of blue, getting lighter and lighter. The river was created using the brayer with fine cotton wound around it. Do you recognise the punch I used for making the railing?
My little lady was hand drawn and then cut out and put back together after I coloured and dressed her. Now what else can I look back on?



Did you recognise this punch as the railings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...