Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Artisan Design Team

Did you know that Stampin' Up! have an Artisan Design Team?
They are a group of very creative and talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator bloggers who are selected by Stampin' Up! to create, post, and blog about the projects they create. Each year Stampin' Up! select demonstrators from all over the globe and we get to see some very special creations. Over the past few months and into next year they will share projects on their personal blogs.

I am in awe at what these ladies come up with and I would love to share some of their projects with you.

Let me introduce you to one of my favourites. I am hoping to be able to attend a class of hers when I travel over to Canada to visit family in the new year.

Allison Okamitsu 

Isn't this a beautiful card?



For those that attended our last Christmas Card Workshop, here is some inspiration on how to use up your left over product. I love this shadow box idea.



 I will occasionally pop over to some of these talented Artisans blogs and share with you some of their fabulous creations. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...