Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Let's start at the very beginning - Day 23

Disaster has struck!!!
Well maybe not a true disaster but over the Easter weekend I have mislaid my paper and card I was using for these posts. Have you ever put something down and then when you go to pick it up the fairies have taken it, then when you have searched high and low, there is is staring at you. Well that is usually what happens to me but in this case the searching high and low has produced nothing.

As I do not have any more of the Moonlight Designer Series paper stack I am going to have to change  the paper I will use. This will not affect what you may be doing if you have bought the stack as the designs are still the same. What do you want to bet that as soon as I have made up the first lot of cards the original DSP turns up.

Look at the amount of cards we have made so far.

Let's start at the very beginning - Day 23 zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

 Cards made so far by zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

Cards made so far by zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator for let's start at the very beginning













Let's Start at the Very Beginning links
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 Day 11 Day 12 Day 13
Day 14 Day 15 Day 16 Day 17 Day 18 Day 19 Day 20 Day 21 Day 22 Day 23 Day 24 Day 25 Day 26
Day 27 Day 28 Day 29 Day 30 Day 31 Day 32 Day 33 Day 34 Day 35 Day 36 Day 37 Day 38

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...