Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter my crafting friends

I hope you all had a good Easter break doing what you wanted and got your fill of chocolate. Talking of chocolate what do you think of this cute little Easter basket? I can't take the credit for it, I went to a class put on by a fellow Paper Angel Gaye Schrader and this was one of the projects.


Can you believe it, they had Pink Pirouette shredded paper in the cheap shop that matched the card stock perfectly. The cute bow is made from the new Bow Builder Punch that is fast becoming my second favourite Stampin' Up! tool.

Easter basket zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

We also made a cute little Easter card and since then I have made a few more using my oval dies.

Cute Easter card zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator
Easter card zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

Easter card zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...