Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, April 10, 2015

A little late

I know this is a little late as Easter is now behind us but I just wanted to share this way of recycling. As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we get our goodies sent to us in big brown boxes and to hold everything in place it is packed with reams of brown paper.
I am a bit of a greenie and recycler so can't bear to throw out this paper. I make bags with it, cover my craft table in it and have so many other uses I could write a book about it. Well for Easter I made this cute little nest by shredding the paper and gluing it to a punched out circle. I stamped out a Happy Easter sentiment and punched it out with my Tag punch and adhered it to a tooth pick with Washi Tape. What do you think, cute?

Happy Easter from zena kennedy independant stampin up demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...