Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Weekly deals 4th March - 10th March

Gosh I love Wednesdays. My card classes are on Wednesday, it is the middle of the week so we are getting over the hump and best of all the new Weekly Deals are waiting for me to ooh and aah over.

There is a great lot this week and my choice would be the Label Love Stamp Set and the Artisan Label Punch.  I have this set and it gets used constantly and the Fringe Scissors well what can I say. Use them to make flowers, grass, fringing then take them into the kitchen and chop up a few herbs. Yep, I do sometimes venture into the kitchen with my craft tools.

Also I have just noticed that the Clearance Rack has a few new things on it again. Real Red coordinations card stock $2.39 instead of $11.95, how good is that?

Sale: $20.96
Price: $27.95
Sale: $3.71
Price: $4.95
Sale: $3.71
Price: $4.95
Sale: $6.71
Price: $8.95
Sale: $12.71
Price: $16.95
Sale: $25.46
Price: $33.95
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

They look good don't they? If you would like to order any of these items you may go Online to my shop or email me and I can put it in for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...