Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Weekly deals 11th March - 17th March

Love the deals this week. If anyone has been hanging out for the gorgeous Elegant Butterfly Punch, then now is your time. I'm grabbing the Smokey Slate Taffeta Ribbon and thinking about the Old Olive Baker's Twine. I already have the All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack but if  you don't and you want some pretty paper for your card fronts, this one is perfect.

If you would like to order any of these items or anything from the Clearance Rack  you may go Online to my shop or email me and I can put it in for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...