Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, January 23, 2020

MAKE YOUR FLOWERS POP!


Who loves punches? Me! I love them, they are my weakness. Now I am in love with the Small Bloom Punch. Why? Because it’s cute, fun, and it helps bring my cards to life!
It makes creativity simple, so by using this punch with the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set I can create thoughtful sentiments that can make any occasion a little bit brighter. This would be a perfect for any new demonstrator or a beginner stamper.

The Small Bloom Punch will leave you “blooming” with ideas, and if you spend $180, you get this punch for FREE! Now there’s something worth Sale-A-Brating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...