Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Special Children's class projects

The school holidays are a fun time, not only for the children but also for me. I love having the children for classes. They are so open to trying anything new. For this class they all made the cutest Teddy and a card resembling a block of chocolate.

Below are two of my teddies, a feminine one and a masculine one. So cute!


The teddy came as a kit, the children picked out 12 x 12 sheets of Designer Series Paper. They traced all the parts on to the paper and then cut them out.

The chocolate bar card was also a great success. The tin foil just topped it off making it look like an open bar of chocolate.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...