Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Clearance Rack


A little reminder about the Clearance Rack. We get so excited about Sale a Bration that we forget about the Clearance Rack, so I thought I would give you a little reminder.
The good thing about the Clearance Rack is the discounted products and if you spend $90 you still get a Sale a Bration reward.







These are just a few. So many more. I recon the Large Letters Framelits Dies are a bargain and you would qualify for a FREE Sale  Bration reward. If you want anything from the Rack you can email me or order online and get it delivered straight to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...