Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, June 29, 2018

Some lovely colours

The colours on our cards are quite yummy. I love the new Gorgeous Grape, I think it could be a new favourite. These were our class cards.


The striped umbrella has been stamped with the new Poppy Parade. I quite like this red, although when you put it against Real Red it shows such a different hue. The Pool Party background came from the new Love What You Do stamp set.


Early Espresso was stamped on Early Espresso card. I love stamping same on same. The vellum was embossed in Early Espresso as well. We used the blends to colour the flower and we also coloured the Rhinestones to match using the blends.


The Tree Rings make a great background and works well with the Calypso Coral flowers and ribbon. The stamp set we used here was the new Love What You Do stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...