Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

It's here, it's here!!!

Yes it's here, winter is finally here. It is sooooo cold!! Actually I'm not kidding about winter being here, BUT it is not winter that I am excited about. Our new Catalogue is HERE!! 



Sorry if I'm a little excited but it is so full of lovely, scrumptious products. How on earth am I going to decide what I need first? For those that have been waiting to order the fantastic Stamparatus, well now you can. In case you need a reminder on how it works, take a look at these videos.

  1. Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #1 Precision Placement
  2. Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #2 Aligning with Red Rubber Stamps
  3. Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #3 Creating Patterns with the Hinge-Step Technique
  4. Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #4 Stamping on Pre-Die Cut Pieces



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...