Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Last Weeks class

I just got reminded that I did not post last weeks cards that we created in our Wednesday and Friday classes. Sorry for those that have been hanging out for them. I got a little distracted with family things and I must say exciting things. We have been planning a trip to Canada and dates have now been set, yay!!

So here are the cards that I neglected to show you. The first one we embossed and then used an Aqua painter to colour a few of the raised petals. the Swirly embellishment was trimmed and we will use it on another card.



Stamping as a background on the base card makes a very easy background don't you think?


I know this is a very old stamp set, but I still love it and felt it deserved to be played with.


I don't think I showed the cards we made for the previous class either, oops. Here they are.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...