Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

What is your January Plan?

The new year symbolises a new beginning for many of us. We've gone through some bad times and some good times. Now it is a New Year and we should all be refreshed and ready for the new challenges that a new year brings.

Here’s my plan:

1. Make sure I spend more time with my husband, taking short trips often.
2. Catch up with my friends over a coffee instead of a quick text or email. Why has technology taken over so much of our personal lives????
3. Enjoy my garden and share the wonderful organic produce with friends.
4. Drag out my birthday calendar and update it. I want to commit to sending more cards this year.
5. Continue having fun in my Craft Studio.
6. Start a new Hostess club

I would love to hear what everyone else is planning.


If you are planning more crafting, then come and enjoy a class in my studio or book a workshop and I'll come to you.


With a new seasonal catalogue and Sale-A-Bration, it’s also the best time of year to tap into the built-in offers Stampin' Up! are promoting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...