Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Come join my team


I joined Stampin' Up! to get a discount on the products I wanted. I got so much more than that. I have made wonderful friends, enjoyed some interstate trips with other demonstrators while attending Stampin' Up! events, I am also holding weekly classes and have a team of 5 lovely ladies, that joined up under me. Phew and I was just wanting 20-25% discount.

So what are the perks for new recruits signing up during Sale-A-Bration?
  • two extra stamp sets in the Starter Kit
  • FREE Sale-A-bration items once you get started
  • 20% off all products
  • extra Stampin' Rewards that will entitle you to more free products
You will get a choice of $235 worth of products for the joining cost of  $169  and you get to choose what products you want to start with and what type of business supplies you want. Then they ship the kit right to your door.
(There is also no penalty if you feel this is not for you once you've joined, keep your kit and enjoy.)

 Contact me if you have more questions, or if you’re ready, click the friendly little “Join Us” button to start sharing Stampin’ Up!

Oh and by the way you don't have to be in the same town as me. You will still get all my updates and team information and be part of our team via Social Media.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/zenakennedy/jointhefun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...