Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Cool Treats Special Class - March

It’s time to start playing with the mouth-watering Cool Treats Suite from the occasions catalogue! Stampin' Up! have created a class for us with all the information I need to prepare, as well as a project instruction sheet that I can give to you.

Because of this I am going to hold a special Cool Treats class. You will take home 4 cards and also make 4 coordinating envelopes using the Envelope Punch Board.

The cost will be $20 and everything is supplied. Great for a beginner that does not have the basics yet. If you are interested in this class please let me know, it will be held on a Sunday in March. Date to be confirmed.

You are going to love the Cool Treats Bundle! It’s packed with vibrant colours and delicious designs for you to play with. If you wish to purchase the bundle before the class, then your class is free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...