Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

One spot left in the Hostess Club

I have one spot left for my special Online Hostess Club.

Sale a bration online hostess club


This is a 3 Month club, January through to March. The reason for only 3 months is because I want everyone to be a Hostess over the Sale A Bration period, and this way everyone in the group will benefit.

I have one place left for this club, so if you have been thinking about joining this club to get some great goodies for the next 3 months you are not too late.

For each $90 spent there is a FREE product to choose. So even though you are not a Hostess for the month you will still receive Free product. Then when you are hostess, you will receive the hostess rewards, plus FREE Sale-A-Bration product. How good is that?


Are you ready to sign up. Email me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...