Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Clearance Rack has been updated

Yay! Bargains galore from extra Weekly Deals and now I just noticed that the Clearance Rack has been updated with heaps more goodies. I suppose it is getting closer to the new Catalogue coming out in June so they have to make way for other new yummy things. Sooooo if you want anything from the Clearance Rack and grab products at up to 60% off then now is the time.

I recon the best bargain is the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit, at only $20.78 you can quickly create 20 beautiful cards for almost any occasion. The kit includes cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards, twine, buttons & clips, precut paper embellishments, Stampin Ink Spots, a 7-piece Occasions Stamp Set & clear stamp block. As well as a full-colour Tips & Tricks brochure for making the cards.

So once you make those 20 cards, you still have the inks and stamps set to make even more. Pretty cool ey! 


This is the stamp set you get to keep. It has some great words, that you would use for all occasions.


So many more bargains but this one really excites me. Email me if you would like this kit or anything else from the Clearance Rack or the Weekly Deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...