Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Thursday, April 21, 2016

More from the retirement list

So is there anything you have spotted yet? I found a few things that I needed!

Do you remember the Charity Christmas Card Workshop the year before last? We used the Photopolymer set Festival of Trees.  It has actually been reduced from $28 down to  $23.80. 

.

I have these and love cutting them out 2 or 3 times and then gluing them together, it makes them 3d without trying to raise them with dimensionals.  These are $25.


Why on earth are these little envelopes retiring? I make a lot of 3x3 gift cards and these are such good quality envelopes, I use them all the time.  Looks like I'll have to bring out the Envelope Punch board and make my own. You get 40 envelopes for $13.25

Email me to place your order or order online and get it sent straight to your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...