Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Shaving Foam technique class

What a silly day we had today. Shaving foam everywhere, even on our eyebrows, cards upside down, giggles every 5 minutes. Yep that was my Shaving Foam technique class today. If you would like to join me I will be having it again on Wednesday morning and evening. I can't promise that you will stay clean or that everything will go to plan, BUT, you will have fun!!

You will make 3 gorgeous, unique cards using the Shaving Foam technique and of course I have put my little twist on it.

Shaving foam technique Zena Kennedy independent Stampin Up demonstrator

The cost of this class is $10.
I will need to know numbers, so that I can cut up the kits.

Wednesday 20th April 10am
Wednesday 20th April 7pm 

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors. If you do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...