Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Love at first sight

Anyone that has a grandchild will know what I mean by this statement "Love at first sight" When I saw my grandson for the first time it was a photo in an email, as we were in another country. This did not stop me from absolutely falling head over heels with this beautiful boy, such a different kind of love to seeing my own children. Luckily we are now in the same country and I also have a sweet grand daughter as well.

What has all this sentimental chit chat got to do with cards? Each year the kiddies get a special card from Nana and it is a delight to see how excited they are about getting a handmade card. I was reminded on Facebook, of one I gave to my grand son 5 years ago. This is that card, he was dinosaur crazy so I made him this cute little one.


He is now a teenager, oh my, where did those years go? Like all of this young generation Ipads and other techno related "toys" are now the norm. So what type of card to make a 13 year old? An I phone of course!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...