Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Weekly Deals 24th June - 30th June

Here we are at that time of the week again. Another lot of Weekly Deals and wouldn't you know it I had just ordered the Stylish Stripes Embossing folder and now I see it is on Weekly Deals, darn, darn and darn. I like the Mini Muslin Bags too, they would be good to stamp on and then pop some goodies in for Christmas (yes I know, it is coming up fast).

So if you are after embossing folders or any of the other products email me and I shall put in the order or get it sent straight to you by ordering online
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...