Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mini Catalogue Launch

The Catalogue Launch for this Sunday has been cancelled, as I have only had one RSVP. I still managed a mini launch though as there were several people that came to a class last Monday that wanted to see the new catalogue. I took along lots of goodie bags and prizes and we went through the new catalogue and played with the products.

These are the cards we made.


The first card highlights the beautiful Bohemian Designer Series Paper, the middle one is made using the new gorgeous stamp set Awesomely Artisitic, and the cute tag is made using the stamp set Sprinkles of Life, this set helps raise funds for Ronald McDonald charities. $3.00 goes to RMHC with each stamp set sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...