Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Only six more days of Sale a Bration

I hope you have all enjoyed Sale a Bration, I know I have. I just love all the Free products that I have been able to get. I am going to be sad when it is over in 6 days.

sale a bration nearly over zena kennedy independent stampin up demonstrator

Don't be disappointed, if you need anything and it totals $90 get in touch with me quickly so that I can get the order in before the 31st March.

Oh and don't forget all the 2014-2016 In Colours will be gone in June so grab them before it is too late and as extra incentive, if your order of the In Colours reaches the $90 mark, then, Boom! Free Product.

In colours 2014-2016 zena kennedy independent stampin up demonstrator


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...