Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Wednesday morning card class

For this Wednesday morning card class we are going to do something a little different. We are going to make 4 cards, with envelopes and a matching gift bag. This will make a sweet gift for someone special.


The cost of this class is $20.

 I will need to know numbers, so that I can cut up the kits.

Wednesday 23rd March 10am

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors. If you do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

2 comments:

  1. Had a great time. loved the end result. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy I'm glad you enjoyed your morning.

      Delete

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...