Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Ideas a plenty...

I love being a Stampin Up demonstrator. We get so much support from other demonstrators and the ideas for projects is never ending. Each month all the Paper Angels get together and discuss new products, events and exchange card ideas. Two of the cards that I saw and loved have now been reproduced and added to my collection.
Notice how the bottom butterfly has been punched out of the Whisper White. Such a cute idea. The card base was made from the In colour, Summer Starfruit. I then added the layer of Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper. I punched out a Summer Starfruit Elegant Butterfly and a Rich Razzleberry Elegant Butterfly. I stamped the sentiment  from the Loving Thoughts  stamp set in Rich Razzleberry. The designer series paper was FREE from the Sale E Bration catalogue.
This one I just love. The dangly stars and hearts are just so cute, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...