Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

March card classes

Time has flown and it is now March, are you ready for Easter?

The March class is about Easter and we will look at using the Scallop Circle punch in a few innovative ways. You will also learn how to make a Tri Shutter card, looks tricky but don't worry I have instructions for you to follow and take home.

When:
Wednesday 6th March 7pm start
Friday 8th March 7pm start

Where:
My studio at Wellington Point

Cost: $ 10

What to bring:
Bring your own basic tool kit, adhesives and dimentionals If you do not have any adhesives or dimentionals they can be purchased from me on the night if you wish.

Please confirm if you are coming so I have enough kits prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...