Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back to the ole blackboard days

I love this technique that is around at the moment. It is the blackboard technique and it allows for you to be messy. I held back on trying it out as I find it a bit hard as I try not to be messy.
However at our Demonstrators meeting today I was taken out of my comfort zone.

Rebecca Ross showed us her version of the technique and I must say I loved it. We stamped images in White Craft ink and then embossed in white embossing powder. Then we lightly dragged the white ink across the card with a sponge, making it look like the rubbed out chalk on a blackboard.

Well I liked it so much that I had to try it again when I got home. Here is my version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...