Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's day

Who got spoilt today?
I had coffee and cake with my lovely husband at our favourite place Cafe Mila. Then came home and played for the afternoon in my craft room. Who could ask for more.  I was working on my next card class and I'm quite excited with what I have come up with. No peeks just yet, you'll just have to wait a tad longer.
.
This months class included a Valentine card of course. I brayered Real Red over the Glimmer paper to give it a pinkish tint. The DSP came from the pack Festival of Prints. Such a versatile little pack. The hearts were cut out of the Heart to Heart retired punch. The sentiment came from my very favourite stamp set Teeny Tiny Sentiments.  This is the perfect stamp set for someone that is just starting out as it has every type of sentiment they would need.

The other two cards we made showed how easy it is to use the same layout and make a small change to the embellishment thus changing the look of the card.
Isn't the DSP lovely I was lucky enough to get it as a free Sale A Bration gift. The new Seasonal Catalogue has so many yummy products that I just had to have. The bonus of course was getting the free gifts.

 
 I hope you all had a great Valentines. Now time for bed and sweet dreams of what I have in store for my next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...