Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wednesday morning class

Only 2 days left till Winter and also 2 days left before the new catalogue comes out. I'm very excited, I will be putting my thinking cap on to come up with some projects with the new products.

However till then we will be having fun on Wednesday morning and Friday evening making 3 lovely cards.

Wednesday and Friday card class zena kennedy stampin up demonstrator



When: 
Wednesday 30th May 10am
Friday 1st June 7pm
Cost: $10
Where: Zena's Craft Studio in Wellington Point (email me for the address)

Please RSVP if you wish to attend, so that I can prepare all the kits.
Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

* If you are a beginner and do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...