Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Early Release Share What you Love

Stampin' Up! have created the perfect bundles for every crafter!
Take a look at this video and see what you can get in this early release. I think the Just Getting Started bundle would be perfect for a new person starting out on their crafting journey.

I really love the Make a Difference stamp set that is in the "A Little More Please bundle", it can make up so many sentiments and who isn't looking for different sentiments that are not always included in all the stamps sets we seem to collect?




Follow this Share What You Love link, have a look at all the exciting things you can get in this early release. Shop online or email me and I can placec the order for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...