Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, May 18, 2018

Mini Embroidery Hoops from an Artisans perspective

My friend is a quilter and she uses Embroidery Hoops to create her wonderful quilts. Little did I realise that I would be seeing an Embroidery Hoop on a card and looking very classy.

One of my card class ladies had just purchased a set for one of her friends who is into scrapbooking. I have asked her to send me a photo of her creations when she has finished. In the meantime I have found one of our Artisans Kim McGilliss from Canada has come up with a fabulous card with lots of layers and using a Mini Embroidery Hoop.

Kim McGillis design admired by Zenas craft studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...