Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Playing with my Stamparatus

I was one of the lucky ones that managed to get my Stamparatus early. After watching many YouTube videos and playing in my studio I am excited about what I am going to do with many of my stamp and framelits bundles.

I am going to make templates and store them in with my stamp sets. Let me show you my first.
I was asked to do a class on the Oh So Succulent stamp set, however it has so many framelits to go with the stamps that it would not have been possible to do in a class with 6 people in 2 hours.

Now I can see this could be possible.

1. I started with placing all the stamps that I wanted to use on to Whisper White card, these all have matching framelits. Firstly the solid stamps and then pressed the side plate over them. Next I placed the outlined stamps on the Whisper White card, pressed the top plate over them.


2. I used my stamping spots for inking up all the stamps and I was not particularly worried about the colours I used, as this is the template. I stamped the solid stamps first.


3. I then inked the outlined group of stamps.


4. I then stamped the outline stamps over the solid images. Even at this stage I was very impressed with my new toy!!


5. Then I placed the coordinating framelits over the images, running them through the Big Shot.


6. I wanted to make sure they didn't move so held them down with Washi tape.


7. Now to see if the template would work, I cut out all the images in Very Vanilla.
My fingers were crossed at this stage.


8. I placed the Whisper White card (template) back in the Stamparatus and then inserted the Very Vanilla cut out pieces.
Now to see if it would do what I hoped!!!


9. This time I stamped the outline images first.
I was impatient to see if it worked.


10. Then came the solid stamps.
Yes, yes, yes. It all lined up.


11. So now I have a template to use. I am going to cut out as many framelits as I need for my class and  then I'm sure we can get through all the stamping. I will keep this template in with the stamp set.

This got me looking through all my stamps and framelits. I am going to set aside a day and create templates for them all.


Phew did you stick with me till the end? I am so happy with this and can't wait to share it with all my friends and team. Yipee a new favourite tool!! Well who am I kidding, the Envelope Punch Board is still my favourite but this is a close second ;)

WHO WANTS TO COME AND PLAY???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...