Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

MAGIC IN THE MAKING

I love this bundle and the Designer Series paper that goes with it. I want to create something fantastical with the Magical Day Stamp Set and Magical Mates Framelits Dies while there’s still time. Below are some samples that other Stampin' Up! demonstrators have created. Aren't they just the cutest projects.

Magic in the Making

I have a special project for my great neice, a tradition that we started last year, for her 1st birthday and I want to use this bundle to create another frame and card.



Creating  the perfect birthday card and frame for my favorite magic-minded little niece, is going to be amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...