Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Our Saturday Occasions class

I have decided to hold Saturday classes every now and then for the people that can't always make my weekly classes. The Saturday before last was the first one of them. We made 6 gift cards and envelopes as well as a decorated box to pop them all into. The envelopes and box were made with my favourite tool the Envelope Punch Board. If you are interested in attending a Saturday class please let me know and I will add you to my invitation list.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...