Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Sale-A-Bration 2018...Are you Ready?


Just when you think the holiday season can’t get any better, the start of Sale-A-Bration sneaks up on you and makes the season more wonderful.

The new occasions catalogue is out now and for us as demonstrators meant that we could  preorder from those products and start pre-earning our free Sale-A-Bration items!

This year Stampin' Up! have some amazing products available for you. So I have done my preordering and received my FREE products. Now I can't wait to show them all off.

Did you know that if you had joined as a demonstrator, you too could get to see all the products ahead of time and during Sale-A-Bration there is an incentive of 2 FREE stamp sets.


Jump into the new catalogue and brochure to discover all your soon-to-be favorite items! Take a look at the catalogue for yourself and see what exciting things it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...