Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Fruit basket bundle

Honestly these videos that Stampin' Up! put out are naughty! They just keep making you want more!!! I just adore these little fruit punches.

The Fruit Basket Stamp Set and Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack is so cute, you can make simply the cutest fruit-filled creations around! Plus, when you buy them together in a bundle, you'll save 10%.

These are limited time products and only available in the 2018 occasions (spring/summer) catalogue. So if you can't resist it after watching Bonnie showing you all the fun things you can do with it, then contact me or go to my online shop and purchase the bundle today.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...