Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Saturday, October 7, 2017

No class this Wednesday

Hello all my crafty ladies. I am going to cancel this Wednesdays class as it is getting very close to the Quota Craft and Gift Fair. I need to do last minute preparations. The fair is on Sunday 15th and I will be there at my Stampin' Up! stand.

quota craft and gift fair with zena sfrom Stampin Up


Why not come along and say Hi! We have make and takes going all day, also demonstrations on our new products and I am doing a workshop in the morning with the envelope punch board. Did I tell you all it is my favourite tool!!!!

quota craft and gift fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...