Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Wednesday morning class

I am super excited about this Wednesdays class. I love the stamp set we will be using for all three cards. If you can't make it on Wednesday we will be doing it again on Monday.

Come and create three beautiful cards with the You've Got This stamp set to take home.



I will need to know numbers, so that I can cut up the kits.

Wednesday 13th July 10am
Monday 18th July 10am

Please bring your ‘basic kit’ to each class. This includes a paper trimmer, tape runner, double sided foam tape, multipurpose liquid adhesive and scissors.

* If you do not have a kit, there will be kits available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...