Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, July 8, 2016

I think I'm hooked

Everyone had been excited about the Foxy Friends bundle. I on the other hand kept thinking that at least that was one bundle that didn't rock my boat. I love punch art but not so much Foxes. Well I have held firm until now.

Oh dear, this is just the cutest wedding card created from the Foxy Friends bundle by a very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Germany by the name of Nicole Künzig.


Pop on over to her website and see why I may be hooked. What about you, are you hooked? I'll be ordering mine soon, so if you want it too let me know.


Awww I can't bear it, just sooooo cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...