Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Yipee, It's here

I am always so excited when a new catalogue comes out and this year is no exception. There are so many gorgeous stamp sets and bundles. There is also some great kits if you are time poor or maybe you are going on holidays and still need to craft. Click on the image and it will take you to the catalogue.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/zenakennedy/catalogs

If you would like to get your hands on the new catalogue, I am having a Catalogue Launch on Sunday 5th June at 1pm the cost is $15  You will take home a goodie bag that includes the new catalogue.

It is very important that you RSVP to this event so that I cater for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...