Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Hand-Painted Florals

The hand-painted florals look you see on our elegant Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper is more than just a look—real watercolour painting was involved!

Sarah Webb has been designing for Stampin' Up! for 3 years, using traditional painting along with technology to design this paper. First she starts out with a trend board, collecting ideas of decor, patterns and things that are trending right now. The colour blue and white was her target. She wanted a less organic watercolour look so she started designing some elements, changing the sizing and moving the patterns around on her computer. Each of the designs in the pack was created this way. I don't know about you but I’ll never look at this paper the same way again!  I love it and this is definitely one I want to share with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...