Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Endless Possibilities with the Letters for You Bundle



The new annual catalogue just launched and we can finally play with all of the new products. Yay! One of the first products that caught my eye was the Letters for You Bundle. When I think of what projects to make with alphabet sets, my mind often goes to memory making. But the Letters for You Stamp Set and Large Letters Framelits Dies offer so much more—the large letters are perfect for making fun shaker cards or a striking monogram on a card or notebook. I love the versatility of these products and you’ll save 10 percent when you buy them in a bundle. There is also the coordinating Number of Years Stamp Set and Large Numbers Framelits. So many possibilities!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...