Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Wow I am overwhelmed

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am overwhelmed with peoples generosity. It just blows me away to see people rally around when they are asked to do something for charity. This afternoon I met 2 new lovely ladies that answered my request for help making cards for the first time. One of them came with some cards for me and the other with some yummy bikkies. Thanks Kathy and Rae.

It was a full room and everyone got busy making their cards and then finally making some envelopes. 75 cards, wow how about that. Also Nikki a friend of mine bought a huge bag of cards that she had made. I am so grateful for all the lovely generous people.

These are a few of the cards we made today.


 These are my lovely ladies that came and helped me.


I have now boxed up all the cards for North Queensland Rural Family Services. The final count that will be going to them is 240 cards and envelopes. I will pass these on to one of the ladies from Quota International of Carindale to deliver.


My other charities have not been forgotten, because of the help I have had, the cards that I take to Ronald McDonald House each month will be delivered next week. They will be thrilled as usual at getting another huge box of these beauties. I may even have enough left for Redlands Hospital. Stay tuned for some more days of card making, probably in July and I will start working on some Christmas ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...