Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

And many more retiring

Not long now before everything on the retirement list will be no longer available. So here are a few more products that I love and if you want them. get in quick.

And Many More Stamp set

Love this stamp set and the variety of fonts!  It is $35.25 (down from $47!) in clear mount or $49.50 (down from $66) in wood mount!


At our charity event last week, we popped in gorgeous silver envelope liners that came with the kit. However if you don't have a kit then why not grab these framelits and make your own. Jazz up your envelopes with the Envelope Liner Framelits $41 with coordinating Designer Series Paper. These are now very low in inventory.


I am putting in a order tomorrow so if anyone needs anything from the Retiring list or from the Clearance rack, please email me or call and I shall add it to my order.

Also just a reminder that there is only till the 31st May till the old catalogue is gone. June 1 starts a new catalogue year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...