Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Envelope Punch Board is on Weekly Deals...

Oh my goodness I don't know which I am more excited about today, Sale-a-Bration or Weekly Deals. The Envelope Punch Board is on Weekly Deals and everyone that knows me knows how In love/Addicted, I am with this tool.


I love these Weekly deals and every Wednesday hop on my computer to see what goodies are discounted. I couldn't believe my eyes this morning, when I saw my very favourite item. If anyone has had that on their wish list now is a perfect time to grab it. You can purchase it on my Online Store or call me and I will put in the order for you. These weekly deals are also excellent for the Scrapbooker as there are some lovely papers that have been discounted.

If you purchase the Envelope Punch Board through me you have the added bonus of getting some free tutorials on what else can be made with it. So what are you waiting for, go get it, you will fall in love like I have.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=955

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...