Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up!® - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends. As long as you are in Australia you can join my team.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

What is my favourite Stampin' Up! tool?

I was asked the other day, what my favourite Stampin' Up! tool was. It wasn't difficult for me as I love the Envelope Punch Board. It was love at first sight especially when I found it could make boxes as well as a few other things.



However with the new Occasions Catalogue I now have another favourite. It is the Bow Builder  Punch. It makes a lovely shaped bow which can be attached to a card, scrapbook page or embellish a box.

You will see lots of samples in the next few weeks as I play. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading comments, so thank you for commenting below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...