Search This Blog

Would you like to join Stampin' Up! - Come join my team, get discounts and make new friends.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

What is my favourite Stampin' Up! tool?

I was asked the other day, what my favourite Stampin' Up! tool was. It wasn't difficult for me as I love the Envelope Punch Board. It was love at first sight especially when I found it could make boxes as well as a few other things.



However with the new Occasions Catalogue I now have another favourite. It is the Bow Builder  Punch. It makes a lovely shaped bow which can be attached to a card, scrapbook page or embellish a box.

You will see lots of samples in the next few weeks as I play. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or a question below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...